Applications are currently being accepted for the NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship which is aimed at providing funding fees for undergraduates student in any Nigerian institution. This article contains information on the eligibility requirements and complete details on the application process of this Scholarship. This content will provide you with the information you need about the NNPC-TOTAL scholarship application form for 2020 and how to apply.
Core focus of thus content includes:
- Brief NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduates Description
- NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship General Eligibility Requirements
- NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship General Eligibility Requirements
- NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Application Form
- Application Closing Date
- Scholarship Link
Brief NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduates Description
NNPC and TOTAL Upstream Company in Nigeria (NNPC and TUCN) with their venture partners offer Scholarship award to deserving Nigerian Undergraduates in any tertiary institution in the country
The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduates are offered in bid to promote excellence in academics and enhance development in the country. This is one of the ways the company demonstrate and shows its commitment to the academic development of students in Nigeria.
Total E&P is a well-known reputable production and exploration company with activities all across the world, playing a pungent role in the oil and gas sector.
Just as they have sustained enough relevance across the world, the company through offering of scholarships and other forms of financial aid effect the lives of many students positively helping them study higher education with less financial burden.
To obtain the NNPC TOTAL scholarship application for 2020 you need to read to the end follow the official scholarship link for the application form.
The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduates 2020 is hosted by NNPC-TOTAL in Nigeria and will be taken in Nigerian tertiary institutions
Eligible Study Level/Field
The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduates are open to only undergraduate students studying any course in Nigerian institutions.
The NNPC-TOTAL scholarship is open to the Citizens of the federal Republic of Nigeria
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship General Eligibility Requirements
- Provide proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Be a FULL-TIME registered undergraduate student in a recognized University in Nigeria
- Show proof of SSCE or it’s Equivalent Certificate.
- Be a 100 or 200 level student at the period of application
- Show evidence of Admission from the University and University Matriculation Number
- Show evidence of A-level or its equivalent Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students who has less than 200 score in UTME results need not apply
- Students who has less than 2.50 CGPA in a 5-point scale, or it’s equivalent
- 300 level students or students above should not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar scholarship awards from an oil industry should not apply.
The NNPC-TOTAL scholarship is an undergraduate fully funded scholarship. Each winner will get up N150,000 on a yearly basis that will cover accommodation, book allowance, tuition fees etc
- Personal Information: input your name, date of birth and your permanent home address.
Upload your most recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your working email and phone information.
- Origin: Input your state and your local government of origin data. You are expected to upload an official certificate or a proof of origin obtained from your state or local government.
- University Information: Select your study university, year and course of study. You should upload your JAMB/University letter of admission
- Result Information: Enter your JAMB Result score or CPGA. You are should also upload your official JAMB statement of result and your university CPGA. For second year medical students, your JAMB result score suffices.
Review Application: Review your completed application, make sure all fields have been sequentially and correctly entered. Upload all the required documents:
- Passport Photograph (recent)
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Letter of Admission
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Application Form 2020
The NNPC / TOTAL undergraduate scholarship form can only be viewed online via the official website.
It is advisable that applicants used browsers like Firefox, safari IE9+ or Chrome.
When filling the application form make sure that you entered all the required information correctly, making false statements on the application will by default disqualify you from the scholarship, even if your application was successful it will be withdrawn by the donor. It is considered fraudulent to make false statements.
Attest that all the information you’ve provided is true. Make sure you accept terms and conditions on the screen, there will be a signal showing that you’ve successfully completed the application. You receive an email in the inbox of the email you provided.
Application Closing Date
Submission of application for the NNPC / TOTAL Scholarship for Undergraduate Students will close on October 31, 2020. Selection test will take place on December 2, 2020 at all centres nationwide which will be communicated to candidates who are shortlisted. Candidates are expected to bear the cost of transportation to their respective test centres and no reimbursement will be made.
And by this candidates are advised to choose a center that is very close to the.
Official Scholarship Website
NNPC / TOTAL PAST QUESTIONS
NNPC / TOTAL Scholarship is one of the scholarships in Nigeria open to virtually all students studying in any tertiary institution including Colleges of Education and Polytechnics.
The selection process is done on merit basis; very competitive and requires excellence in all the process of it’s applications, ranging from online application and writing of test.
The past questions are made available to provide a somewhat mock of what you are about to see at the test centre. All you need to do is to find them and study!
Leave a Reply