The Agbami Scholarship for Undergraduate Students is a delightful offer by Star and its Agbami co-venturers. AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP 2019/2020 is offered to Undergraduate students .The Scholarship is one of the largest ongoing undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria designed for Nigerian Undergraduate students in 100 and 200 Levels. This scholarship is considered to be the most cheerfully offered undergraduate scholarship in Nigeria with more than a 10,000 beneficiaries yearly.
Though Agbami Scholarship for Undergraduate students has established itself as one of the best scholarships in Nigeria, it is also important that you take note of some other important scholarship offered to undergraduate and postgraduate students in Nigeria, some of which includes: shell scholarships, total scholarship, Addax scholarship, agip scholarship, Chevron scholarship etc.
This content has been provided by Stay Informed Group to make it easy for applicants to access the information related to this scholarship. If you’ve been asking questions like:
- Is Agbami Scholarship for Undergraduates Form Out?
- How can I apply for Agbami?
- Undergraduates Scholarship 2019?
- What are Agbami Undergraduates Scholarship Requirement?
- Which Field of Study is required for the Agbami Undergraduates Scholarship 2019/2019?
- Agbami Undergraduates Scholarship Deadline?
Then you are in the right place, because these questions will consequently be taken care of before the end of this article. All you need to do is read to the end.
Brief Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Scholarship Data
This one of the Ongoing Undergraduate scholarships in Nigeria offered by the Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited. The company is a Chevron company, and operator of the Agbami Field, in its constant support for extreme capacity building in fields like, health and engineering as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool. They offer a number of important Scholarship Awards to Nigerian students from ALL states in the country.
The Agbami Scholarship for undergraduate students 2019/2020 funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a paramount component of their Investment back to the society in the careful development of health and education in Nigeria
This is one of the ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria. It is designed to be taken in Nigerian universities. You can also find out all the undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship to study in Nigeria or abroad through this link
Eligible Study Level/Field
Agbami Scholarship 2019/2020 is designed for Nigerian Undergraduate students who are in their 100 and 200L.
You can checkout out tips for students if you really to win Scholarships and become academically successful.
You be in any of these departments:
- Medicine and surgery
As it has been initially stated the Agbami ongoing Undergraduate scholarships in Nigeria is open to only student who is studying in a Nigerian university. If you are in an international student and you want to study abroad, then check out International scholarship archive you might see a scholarship you qualify for. The scholarship is also tenable to international students studying either a medical related or an engineering course in a Nigeria institution.
The ongoing Agbami Undergraduate scholarships in Nigeria is open to Nigerian students studying in a Nigerian institution. International students can also apply, so long as the individual is studying in an accredited institution in Nigeria.
General Eligibility Requirements for Agbami Scholarship 2019/2020
This is one of the easiest scholarship to apply for, because it doesn’t have rigorous eligibility requirement. It’s requirement is simply stated and majorly focused on 3 important aspects.
The first is that the applicant must be a student studying in a Nigeria institute in Nigeria, whether or not the person is a Nigerian or an international student.
- You must be a regular (full-time). 100 and 200 level, undergraduate student
- You must be studying any of the following courses listed below:
- Medicine and surgery
Agbami Scholarship Benefits
This Agbami scholarship for Undergraduate students 2019/2020 for 100 and 200 level students in Tertiary institutions in Nigeria is worth NGN100,000 for the Engineering students and NGN200,000 for the Medical students.
Agbami Scholarship 2019/2020 Application Guidelines
The application process for the Agbami Scholarship 2019/2020 is simple, you only need to follow the steps listed below
Before you start applying for the Agbami-chevron scholarship, make sure you have all clear scanned copies of the required documents listed below:
- A Passport photograph with a white background that is not more than 3 months old.
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
This applies to any other ongoing scholarships in Nigeria.
It’s important you attach the appropriate documents when you’re asked to upload.
Be sure that the documents are named I accordance to what they represent so it won’t mix up with other documents during upload.
- Then go to www.scholastica.ng
- Click on “Register/login” to create an account or log in to your already existing Scholastica account.
- Move to your email box to activate your account for newly registered candidates
- Click on the link www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami to go back to Scholarship site
- Enter the registered email and password to upload your information (documents)
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if you have one), educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- It’s important that the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- It’s important you view all documents after uploading, to remove errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload your photo, upload a passport photograph that has a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Go back to the Home page, click on the specific scheme you wish to apply for and Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will get a notification displayed on your screen you have successfully applied.
- To confirm your application Check “My application” under “My Account” section on your profile account.
- Go back to www.scholastica.ng enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and take it to your Head of Department in your School to sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, it would be used for verification.
- Go back to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and update your application with National Identification Number (NIN) to be sure of completion
Agbami Scholarship Application Closing Date
The application closes at midnight Nigerian time 30th October 2019
If you don’t have a National Identification Number which is required, then obtain your National Identification Number (NIN) through http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and find out more about the National Identity Number.
- Click the Create Account” tab and complete required fields
- Log in with your Email and Password to complete the application form
- After completion, you have to schedule a date for your photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit one of the 37 capture centers in the country http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete your registration and get your National Identity Number.
- You can also begin a new registration at the NIMC office
Agbami Scholarship contact info:
Popular Frequently Asked Questions and Answers About the Agbami/Chevron Scholarships in Nigeria
How do I apply for the AGBAMI Ongoing Undergraduate scholarships in Nigeria for Medical & Engineering Professionals Scholarship award?
If you meet the listed requirements for the scholarship award, please complete the application form accessible from the online application link inside the scholarship advert.
Who is qualified for the AGBAMI Scholarship Scheme?
The application is available to university undergraduates in first year and second year Level only.
The person should have gained admission either in the 2018/2019 or 2017/2018 session respectively.
I applied for the 2018-2019 NNPC/Chevron JV scholarship scheme, can I apply for this scheme?
- 2018 NNPC/Chevron JV scholarship applicants are ineligible to apply for this scheme as clearly stated in the “How to Apply” instructions.
I am a current AGBAMI scholarship beneficiary, do I still have the opportunity to apply?
Current Agbami beneficiaries shouldn’t apply for this Award.
I am a current scholarship beneficiary from another international Oil and gas company, do I still have the opportunity to apply?
Current beneficiaries of a global Oil and Gas scholarship award are expected to profit from just one scholarship scheme.
Hence, don’t seem to be be eligible to apply To this particular scheme
What do I major in to be able to apply for the scholarship?
The application is just available to only university undergraduates who are studying medicine & Surgery, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and any Engineering Course.
Do I have to be accepted into a specific university , before I apply for the scholarships?
Applicants should have gained full-time admission into any recognized Nigerian University.
Can I send an open application?
No. Application is strictly done through the applying portal.
Will you confirm receipt of my application?
Once you submit your application Online you’ll be sent an automatic email acknowledging receipt of your application.
You will subsequently be contacted if you make the Aptitude test shortlisted, if not you will be notified at the end of the campaign.
What happens to my online application?
Applications will be kept in a n archive or database; once the deadline is reached they’re evaluated and a list is compiled of qualified candidates.
Applicants who didn’t qualify for the scholarship are notified at at the close of the scholarship campaign.
How do I create my profile for the Agbami scholarship?
Visit www.scholastica.ng, click on Register,this will enable you create an account. Then activate your account through your email, and then return to the page www.scholastica.ng to now complete your user profile.
Ensure you click the 2019 AGBAMI Scholarship to open the scholarship page.
Then click “Apply” just in the top – right-hand corner of your screen to use.
Can I change my profile details?
Yes, you can. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided.
To correct errors Whe you have already submit of your application, kindly go online to your Scholastica profile, click on “My Account”, a dropdown appears, then click on “My Messages”.
You will be directed to a page where you can directly send a message to the scholarship administrator stating your corrections.
The corrections are going to be done and a mail sent to you confirming it.
Can I change or update the course (program) or University in my application and is it possible to I add information to my application Just after submitting?
You cannot apply any changes or additions to your application once submitted, and the deadline has passed.
Applications that are not complete when submitted will be canceled and will not be considered.
However, if the scholarship application Closing date has not passed, you can edit/make changes to your application online.
Refer to question eleven on a way to do that.
When my details are corrected after I applied, is the correction established in my application or do I actually have to re-apply?
No, you don’t have to re-apply, corrections effected before application deadline will be used during short-listing
Where can I be able upload my passport photograph and the needed documents?
During the creation of your profile, click on the tab “Passport Photograph” and upload your passport in JPEG format, no larger than 200KB in size.
To upload other documents, click on the tab “Documents” select appropriate document from the drop-down list and upload.
What is the size and image format of passport photograph and the other needed documents?
Passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb) must be used for the application
I cannot see my course of study within the dropdown list on the internet. What do I do?
If your course of study isn’t on the list, send , email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of your course of study, Faculty, CGPA Scale and name of the institution.
You will be notified in about 24 hours via email once it’s been effected
How do I find out my application has been received?
When you submit your online application, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email.
Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by email@example.com
You can visit your profile to look at your Application status.
I am unable to submit my application before the closing date.
Can I submit it after the deadline?
No. E-Application closes after the stipulated deadline.
Do I need to pay to facilitate the application?
You are affirmatively advised to not patronize anyone by money or kind.
This award is strictly Merit Based and meeting the award criteria.
Note: Please make sure you understand the directions well before you begin this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
Must I be of a particular age to qualify for the scholarship?
When is the scholarship application due?
The application deadline is strictly 30th October 2019.
Students are instructed to submit their applications well prior to of the closing date.
What should I submit with my application, to ensure it is a complete application?
You must go through the scholarship award data rigorously and supply the documentation requested in the Eligibility section.
Can I apply through the Representative in my university or hometown?
No, All applications are done online.
Is it mandatory to provide my NIN before I submit my application?
No. you’re suggested to apply before the application closing date and update your profile later when you’ve got your NIN.
We Also Recommend:
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application, Samples / Guidelines 2020
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students 2020/2021
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program for ADB Member Countries and Developing Countries in Asia and Pacific 2020/2021
- How to write a scholarship Essay in 2020
- Australia Awards Scholarships 2020/2021