Macys Insite is the MyInsite employee portal where all Macy’s Myinsite employees can view their benefits, work schedules, their responsibilities to the organization and other important information described in their employment letter. Employees can log in to manage their profiles through Macys Insite, while Macy’s retirees or former colleagues can log in to view their salaries, 410k benefits and much other information.
The Macys Myinsite login provides information for Macy’s current employees and retired colleagues, so there is no need to go to the office to complain unless there is a discrepancy or the Macys Myinsite contact cannot reach Macys HR or Macy’s administrators concerning what you see on the MyInsite home page.
Macys Employee Connect makes it easier to access and manage employee accounts and profiles from home. Once you have been granted an employee connection with Macys, i.e. you have logged into Macy Myinsite, you will be able to follow up on your expected performance and contribution to the development of the department.
That being said, if you’re reading this, it means you don’t just want to sign up for an account with Macys. Either you are one of Macys employees or you cannot log into your Macys account.
However, this guide will detail how to sign up for a Macys Myinsite account, an easy way to reset your password if you forget it on hr.macys.net, and change your old password if you think it has been compromised.
What is Macy?
It is known to me that Americans and other countries from Europe know what Macy is all about, but to carry others who do not know about the platform along, here’s an interesting piece of information about Macy.
Macy’s is an American department store that originated stateside but is now international. Macy’s was founded by Rowland Hussey Macy on October 28, 1858. The company has 5 main products, which include:
- Sleeping Beds,
- Beauty Products,
- Home Furniture,
It is important that you understand that the products of this company are suitable for all ages.
Macy’s is headquartered in New York, USA. The company was formerly R. H. Macy & Co. To date, Macy’s chain of stores is located in about 641 different places around the Globe.
In 2017, the company employed approximately 130,000 people and had annual revenue of approximately $24.8 billion.
In 2019, the company had approximately 584 full-line stores operating under the Macy’s name in the U.S., Puerto Rica and Guam. The largest and largest store is Macy’s Herald Square.
Macys My Insite HR
The HR section of Macys is split into two, categorized as “Your HR Portal”
- MyHR – Your Self-Service Destination
- AskHR – Your Connection to the HR Team
Macy’s two HRs speak for themselves. MyHR is a self-service destination where you can try to resolve any difficulties you have with Macys My Insite login or Macys scheduling.
AskHR is a way to escalate any problem you face, whether it threatens your employment or not. If you also know leads that can make your company better than its competitors, you can talk to your HR department through Macys AskHR.
What is a Macy’s employee Insite?
Macys Insite is the official portal for Macy’s & Bloomingdale’s store employees.
The Macy’s Employee Site as described above is a site created by Macy’s Human Resources (HR) for everyone employed at Macy’s. So if you’re searching for things like Macy’s employee login, Macy’s ex-employee login, or MySchedule Plus login, they’re all the same.
You will need to visit hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon.aspx to login to the official Insite Macy’s portal. This portal will help you access the information you need including schedules and other important news that relates to your work.
How to sign up for Macy’s Insight
Follow the steps listed below to quickly sign up for Macy’s Official Employee Portal.
- Visit www.employeeconnection.net,
- When the page opens, click on My Insite,
- Click Site-In.
- It will open your “Your HR Portal”, then click on the Colleague Sign-in or you can click on Former Colleague Login if you are a former.
- Enter your employee ID (8-digit) and network password to log in successfully.
Macys MyInsite Login
Macy’s Insite offers two options for login. The first is for current employees, labelled “Colleague Sign in”, and the second login option is for retired Macys employees who are scheduled.
However, if your Macys’ appointment is still active, you will need to log in through the Colleague Sign in, while employees who are retired or whose appointment with Macy’s has been terminated will have to use the second login option for former employees of Mercy’s.
Macys’ Colleague Login
Here’s how to log into your Macys’ account if your appointment is still active and you are fired or retired.
- Obtain an internet-enabled device, such as a smartphone or PC, and connect to WiFi or an available source of internet.
- Navigate to the hr.macys.net login page
- Locate the “Colleague Sign in” button and click on it
- Input your My-Insite employee ID (8-digit)
- Provide your “Network Password”
- Enter numbers that appears on the screen
- Click the “Login” button to access your employee’s account
Now, after successfully logging in, you will have access to manage your profile, view your Macys schedule, Macys benefits and many other things related to your account.
Former Macy’s Colleague Login
If you are retired, or your appointment has been terminated and you want to sign in into Macys My Insite, then you will have to use the Macys Former Colleague Sign in.
Below is how you can do that:
- You need to make sure you have a device that can connect to the internet. You can use a smartphone or PC and connect to a WiFi network.
- Using the browser on the device go to https://hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon.aspx
- Go under your HR, click “Former Colleague Login” in the two red options
- Enter the Employee IDs (8 digits) you previously use to login
- Enter the account password. If you don’t remember it means you will have to reset your password for login
- Enter the number displayed on the screen
- Click the login button
Now, if the Macys employee connection is still active, you will be taken to your previous account.
Macy’s Employee Connection Schedule
Here’s how to view your Macys schedule online once you’ve successfully accessed your account.
- Sign in to your Macys Employee Connection’s account
- Click on the “My Data” tab
- Navigate through the menu options
- Select the My Data tab
- Click the drop-down menu to select a date or time interval
- The Macys schedule will show
If you have a schedule that you should attend right now, you’ll see it there and you’ll know what next to do.
Forgot, unlock and change password
The Macys Employee Connect account login password can be changed via the Macys’ password manager. The steps below can help you do that if you want to.
- Via hr.macys.net go to the Macys login page
- Select your Macys employee connection account (this is applicable for colleague sign-in or former colleague sign-in)
- Click Forgot/Unlock/Change Password
- This will take you to the Macys password manager reset
- Provide your Macys 8-digit member login (as your username)
- Provide your SSN (Social Security Number) or enter the 4-digit number at hire as your PIN
- Click the ‘’Next button’’
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to reset or change your password for your Macys employee connection.
A newbie guide to Login into the Macy Employee Portal.
- Step 1: The first step is to go directly to the Macy’s Employee Connection Insite website: hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon.aspx.
- Step 2: Click “Colleague Login”. You will be taken to the Macy’s Insite employee login portal.
- Step 3: the next thing you will need to do is fill in Macy’s 8 Employee ID.
You may be lost at this point or may not know how to access your 8-digit employee ID? The 8-digit employee ID will be generated for you once you are employed by Macy’s or Bloomingdale’s.
In the rare case where you were not given your ID, then you will need to go to the Human Resources Department. And, when you get it, don’t misplace the 8-digit employee ID. This information must always be provided whenever you want to log in to the portal.
Step 4: Fill in the network password. The network password is provided to you with your 8-digit employee ID. Make sure you do not misplace this password as you must provide your password whenever you are to log in.
How to use the Macys MyInsite portal.
Macy’s Insite is important to all Macy and Bloomingdale employees. Through the live portal, users can view their paychecks, schedule, and more.
- See your work schedule perweek.
- Check benefits.
- Change their medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Check company news and read the website of the company.
- See your previous pay stubs.
- Change tax, 401K and Social Security information.
- View W2s and W4s.
- Employees can make changes to their contact information easily such as addresses, phone numbers, and more.
- Through insite, employees can apply for paid time off, holidays and more.