Apply to the University of Melbourne Scholarships open to domestic and international students; this article contains all of its application information.
The University of Melbourne will offer about 600 scholarships. The scholarships are open to domestic and international students who are taking eligible courses at the University. Therefore. If you are an international student from any country of the world, then read through this Scholarship’s specifics below and apply if you qualify for it.
Also Read: Goethe Goes Global Masters Scholarship 2020
Brief University of Melbourne Scholarships Description
Established and propagated by the University of Melbourne, this international University of Melbourne Scholarships are available to high achieving local and international students who are undertaking a Master by research degree or Ph.D. degree.
The Scholarship is to be taken at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The Institution was founded in 1853; the University is a public-spirited university that makes unique contributions to the international community in research, good learning and teaching, and good engagement. The Institution consistently ranks in the leading universities in the world. The international rankings of the Universities in the world place it as the number 1 in Australia and as the 32nd University globally (This was officially disclosed by Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2017-2018).
Eligible Study Level/Field
University of Melbourne Scholarships is open to Masters/Ph.D. Degree students. Any eligible Masters or graduate research degree program offered at the University of Melbourne is eligible for the Scholarship.
Domestic and International students
General Eligibility Requirements for the University of Melbourne Scholarships for international students
To be eligible and qualified for this Scholarship, you need to have applied for and meet the admission requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne or currently enrolled in any graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
University of Melbourne Scholarships Benefits
- Full fee offset that will last up to two years for students undertaking any Masters by Research degree or even up to four years for students undertaking a Ph.D. degree
- Living allowance of up to $30,600 per year pro-rata for up to 2years for students undertaking a Master’s degree studies by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students who are undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Relocation allowance of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than the Victoria or $3000 for students who are moving from outside Australia.
- International Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who need a student visa to be allowed to study in Australia
Application Guidelines for the University of Melbourne Scholarships for International Students
If you are a new first-timer and have applied for any graduate research course in the school by the application closing date of that sent you come for that course, you will be automatically considered to be eligible for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
It is paramount to visit the official website to access the form for applications for detailed information on how to apply for this particular scholarship program.
Follow the official website through the link below for application guidelines and application route.
Application Closing date
The annual deadline for the application of this scholarship is on the October 31, 2020
- 10 fully funded PhD Scholarships in sociology 2020-2021
- US University Application Deadline for International Students 2020
- Postgraduate Education: Types, Eligibility & Application Process
- DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Development 2020
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2020