If you are looking for comprehensive information on how to get a Verizon student discount, then this article will provide you with the best tips you need to access this discount and other tips that you may need.
Information contained here comprises the meaning of student discount, Verizon student discount, preliminaries on registering, why you need a Verizon student discount, qualifications and how to get a Verizon student discount.
Being a student can be really hard and challenging especially when you have to school part-time and work too to fend for a living. Most of the time you tend to leave school for a while to know if you can get enough to pay for some academic activities.
Savingly, there are few jerks that make this striving handful as it serves as a means to salvage the struggle. In this, we have the student discount wherein we have UNiDAYS, Student Beans, NUS Extra and Amazon. For this article, we’ll be discussing the Verizon student discount.
What is a student discount?
A student discount is a veritable saving platform that is open for students. This is for both colleges, universities, or other places of higher learning. This is offered by companies, organizations and business platforms.
Student discounts are necessarily generous and help you save on things you might otherwise find hard to get at the moment.
When you want to shop in person, you just need to show your student ID to receive a store discount or a promo code when u shop online.
Importance of student discount
There are several reasons a student discount is important to a student. Although we’ll be looking into few here, namely;
- To help live a debt-free life in school
- To help save for things you wish to get in the long run
- To help the student curtail expenses
- Student discount makes room for a fun time while sticking to a budget
What is Verizon student discount
Verizon discount is a platform that gives special monthly discounts to students, workers, employees, and even veterans.
A Verizon student discount is for your internet and cable, though your school must have an agreement with them in terms of a partnership.
Important facts to know about Verizon student discount
- The discount Verizon offers to students depends on how many phones are vouched for in their possessions. That is there is a $10 discount per account when you’re using one phone while there is a $25 discount per account in a month.
- To qualify for a student discount when you’re a Verizon customer, you just need to sign up for the student discount offer.
- There is a student’s discount offer that you will need to signup for if you want to benefit from the student discount opportunity, without which you will not be able to access the student discount. UNiDAYS is a platform that partners that deals with varication and they partner with Verizon to help students validate their status on the platform. All you need to do as a student is to go through this varication process on UNiDAYS and validate that you are an active and eligible student to access any form of discount. Through your browser, navigate to the Verizon website, then click on the option that says “validate now” or if you are a new member you can register to validate your status with UNiDAYS.
- If you are not a Verizon customer, to qualify for the student discount, log in to the student page and click SHOP to buy any of the smartphones. As a new customer, you must choose Start Unlimited, Do More Unlimited, Play More Unlimited or Get More Unlimited.
Who Qualifies for the Verizon Student Discount?
In order to be eligible for discounts from Verizon, you must:
- Currently studying at a US post-secondary institution; including a college, university, or career institution.
- Own up to two smartphones. This is because the promotion is limited to two accounts. If a third phone line is added, the discount no longer applies. You can still add connected devices like watches and tablets to your account without losing your student discount.
- Become a Verizon customer owner or manager. This means you must have an account with Verizon.
- Use UniDAYS to update and verify your status as an active student as part of your Verizon discount enrollment.
Verizon discounts are also available for teachers, see how to get a Verizon teacher discount
How do I get my Verizon student discount account?
Below we have listed the three simple steps required to get a discounted account up and running:
- Use the verification tool on the UNiDAYS website to confirm your eligibility.
- Return to Verizon to register your account.
- Wait for an email from Verizon and follow their instructions.
Also Read: How to get Netflix Student Discount
Verizon Student Discount Plan
Verizon student plans depend on the number of eligible unlimited plan lines you have:
- Single Line – $10 discount per account per month
- Two lines – $25 discount per account per month
Validation for the Verizon Student Discount
This discount lasts for four years. The deal is open to new and existing Verizon customers, whether undergraduates, postgraduate College students or graduate students.
The Most Popular Way to Save Verizon Wireless
- Free Activation Offer: This offer is not normally available, but once available, you can activate new phones and plans purchased through the Verizon website for free.
- Check out Amazon’s Verizon merchandise, as Amazon sells products from Verizon at great discounted rates.
- Verizon products can also be viewed on eBay.
- Free Shipping: This is a way to save even more as a student at Verizon. When you buy a phone at Verizon, you get free two-day shipping.
- Use a promo code: this is the most popular of them all. Verizon is offering a $100 discount code for new activations and new lines. You’ll need to follow them on social media to know when all these deals are coming.
UNiDAYS Verizon Student Discount
UNiDAYS Verizon Unlimited offers $10 off 1 line or $25 off 2 lines.
To qualify for the Verizon Wireless Student Discount, you must be an active student enrolled in a bachelor’s, master’s, graduate, online or professional school program.
After you create an account or log in to your account, UNiDAYS will verify your eligibility as a student.
Once done, UNiDAYS will redirect you back to the Verizon website to complete the registration.
Verizon Student Discount Code
The Verizon College discount does not require any form of coupon code. But for any other Verizon discount opportunities, you should regularly use a search engine to search for coupon codes as it has a verification feature.
Verizon Discount Status
To check the status of your Verizon discount, you should go to their discount page and just below the Existing Verizon Customers section, input the phone number associated with your personal wireless account (Verizon Wireless) and log in to get your account validated.
Verizon Student Discount Terms and Conditions
Evidence of approval is required for eligible students who are actively enrolled (including online enrollment) at U.S. secondary educational institutions (including undergraduate, graduate, and/or professional schools or institutions).
This offer is valid for a maximum period of four (4) years provided that the annual suitability assessment is met. Discounts are limited to 2 lines online. Students who are considered eligible are students who are owners of an account or account managers; one offer per account. Cannot be used in conjunction with most offers.
Unlimited 4G LTE/5G Nationwide: During periods of overload, your data may be temporarily slower than other data traffic (only after Play More Unlimited 50 GB/month/line, Do More Unlimited 50 GB/month/line and after 50 GB/month /Line on Get More Unlimited). Domestic 2G data roaming.
Saving up to $10 or $25 a month is a very important way to save. The Verizon student discount is available to residents and international students who have verified their UNiDAYS profile on the Verizon website. Take advantage of Verizon today and save on your device every day.