Why should you go for a digital marketing degree course? Digital marketing skills are essential not only for those who actually work in the field of digital marketing but also for entrepreneurs. Even after you might have built a reputable digital marketing team, the most successful founders have a working understanding of all aspects of the business and can provide in-depth monitoring of digital marketing campaigns. The digital marketing degree course can be acquired in several ways, including online studies and physical training. However, you want to complete your training in digital marketing and know that you will get the value for your money, depending on whether the training or degree in digital marketing is free or paid.
This article has concise information regarding the best available digital marketing degree course you can take at the comfort of your home, and receive a degree certificate after the training course. All you need to do I read this article to the end, and you will be on your way to becoming a certified digital marketer
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is the advertising and promotion of products or services over the Internet. The most common digital channels used in marketing are the various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube are the most popular), websites, company blogs, emails, and mobile apps. The goal is to increase awareness, build your brand and ultimately get consumers to buy your products and be content enough to keep the company or brand.
Is Digital Marketing a good career?
Digital marketing is a diverse career option that offers space for everyone who wants to try something creative and ready. Digital marketing can be done in a variety of ways, including paid ads, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and email marketing. Getting a degree in digital marketing through taking online courses and training is good to scale your career.
What to Look for When Choosing a Professional Digital Marketing degree Course:
Choosing the right degree in digital marketing can be difficult. With all the options available, it’s important to find the right fit.
When it comes to your selection, the practical choice should be one that conveys all aspects of digital marketing in depth. A comprehensive education program should include SEO, content marketing, paid search, and more. The best courses allow students to study on the job by practicing projects and learning from some of the best experts in the industry.
Digital Marketing Degree Course
Do you need help with the selection? We selected and reviewed some of the best digital marketing training and degree courses online. Check them out below:
Duke Continuing Studies Digital Marketing Degree Course
The digital media and marketing certificate courses and training offered by Duke University’s Office of Continuing Studies is a program tailored to the rhythm of people who want to improve their digital skills in marketing or start a free career in the marketing field. It is one of the most comprehensive non-credit programs with a total of 350 hours of tuition and study.
The applicant’s age range is 18 years and older. Applicants must be able to read and write English. You must also have computer skills, good internet access, and an active email account.
The course trains students with the skills required to be digital marketing professionals. The program includes:
- Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA)
- Search Engine Optimization Practitioner
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Practitioner
- Mobile Marketing Practitioner
- Pay Per Click Practitioner
- Conversion Optimization Practitioner
- Web Analytics Practitioner
- Email Marketing
The program, which also includes laboratories, tools, and other short courses, is provided by streaming video courses from top-notch authors, speakers, and consultants.
To get a digital media and marketing certificate, you need to:
- Complete the required module.
- Complete six advanced modules of your choice.
- Registration and enrollment for the digital marketing degree course and training are always on.
- Tuition: $3,195.00
- Duration: 12 Months
Contact details: Email [email protected] or Call 919-684-3255
University of Vermont Digital Marketing Degree Course
The University of Vermont’s certificate for digital marketing foundations is the number one award for the best online marketing degree courses nationwide. The course is taught by professional professionals who work with Fortune 1000 companies to create and implement digital marketing plans. It is aimed at marketing generalists, newcomers to marketing, and experienced marketing managers who need it. Learn more about the digital marketing landscape.
The courses provide a detailed description of digital marketing training through research and development of marketing plans. The program modules include:
- Overview and Introduction
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Search
- Email Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Social Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Careers/More Marketable You
- Capstone Project
- The course is delivered online.
Members of PMI-CV, VBSR, LCRCC, or UVM and UVM Medical Center partners receive discounts.
- Tuition: $1,695.00
- Duration: 10 weeks
Contact details: Call (802) 656-2085
DePaul University Digital Marketing Degree Course
The integrated marketing communications certificate program in his institution provides in-depth knowledge of the basic concepts required to create a clear and collaborative communications strategy for your business through advertising, sales promotion, direct and digital marketing.
The digital marketing training courses are offered online or on-campus and are aimed at marketing managers, account managers, experienced marketers, and advertising professionals who want to enter the digital marketing niche.
To qualify for the Digital Marketing degree course, students must complete three compulsory courses (options below), two elective courses, and a seminar.
- Creation of an effective certification program for marketing plans
- Practical online certification program for internet marketing
- A practical program for internet marketing certificates
- Tuition: $1,495.00
Contact details: Email [email protected] or call (312) 362-5913
University of California, Irvine Digital Marketing Degree Course
The institution’s online digital marketing degree course is aimed at professionals who are interested to improve the performance of their website through training and acquire analytical skills, create online marketing campaigns, and those who are interested in advancing their careers in marketing.
It includes mobile marketing strategies, social media, and search engine marketing to help students attract, convert, and retain customers.
To receive the certificate for digital must take six compulsory courses and two optional courses with a grade of “C” or better for at least 16 units.
The required courses are:
- Overview of digital marketing
- Social media and Internet Audience Profiling
- Online Analytics & Measurements
- Planning and Developing your Search Engine Marketing Strategy
- Website Optimization and Personalization
- Developing a Social Media Strategy
The elective courses include:
- Display Advertising
- Transmedia Marketing Through Storytelling
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Online Video Marketing
- Content Marketing
You must be fluent in English to register for the program.
- Tuition: $3,765.00
- Duration: 3-12 months
Contact details: Email [email protected] or call (949) 824-9796
Oregon State University
The school offers a digital brand management certificate that details how to find it on the first page of Google, how to use social media for marketing, how to get the most out of your branding efforts, and SEO, SEM, and AdWords.
The online program is taught by the best professionals in the industry and is aimed at marketing and communications professionals seeking certification for key digital strategy, technology, social media, and content development skills as leading industry marketing professionals from the world’s leading agencies.
It comprises four courses, which are taken individually over a period of 5-7 weeks. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate and digital ID to show your login information.
The courses include:
- Social networks and mobile marketing
- Digital brand strategies
- Create a strategy for digital content
- Search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Tuition fees: $ 1,950.00
- Duration: 5-7 weeks.
Contact details: Email [email protected] or call (541) 737-4197
University of La Verne
The digital marketing certificate program in La Verne is for sales and marketing professionals who want to improve their digital marketing skills and acquire practical skills that impact their work.
The course topics include:
- Digital Marketing(DM) Channels
- Plan and Develop DM Channels
- Optimize Website
- Optimize Mobile Channel
- Optimize Social Media
- Other important elements of DM channels
- Tuition: $2,499.00
- Duration: Four days (32 hours)
Contact details: Email [email protected] or call (909) 448-4993
The Institution offers 11 online degree programs for students and graduates, including an online mini-MBA for digital marketing and a certificate program for digital marketing.
The courses aim to develop the registered understanding of digital marketing in an interactive environment using a program developed by industry thought leaders for global applications.
Also, the courses are not only ideal for new people who want to explore the field of digital marketing, but also for managers, team leaders, and marketing managers who work with sales, personnel, or employees. who manage their own initiatives.
The two digital marketing courses consist of 10 modules at your own pace, including:
- Techniques to improve your search engine ranking and manage paid search campaigns
- Popular digital marketing tactics in the online sales funnel.
- 26 key steps to master web analytics and create key performance indicators (KPIs) for your business needs
- How to manage organizational changes to improve digital marketing.
- Ways digital innovations will change the future of marketing (Internet of Things, portable devices, etc.)
- Digital marketing programs are offered in two formats: an accelerated 5-day personal program (in New Jersey, Chicago, and Toronto) and a 12-week self-taught program that is offered online via video and media. interactive courses.
- Tuition: $4,995 (online) or $3,495 (in-person)
- Duration: 12 weeks or five days
Contact details: Email [email protected] or call (848) 445-9243
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Digital Marketing Degree Course
The professional digital marketing certificate, which includes courses on digital content strategy, digital advertising, and marketing analytics, is designed to help students better understand the marketing tools and knowledge required to manage their business.
The program is aimed at those responsible for marketing activities, regardless of the type of organization. However, applicants must have a degree in marketing or a similar field and a year or two of marketing experience before they can be admitted to the digital marketing certificate program.
Students must take three core courses and two elective courses within two years to receive the certificate.
Here are the basic courses of the program:
- Building an Integrated Digital Content Marketing Strategy
- Foundations for Effective Digital Marketing
- Improve marketing results through advanced analytical techniques
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Analytics
Below are the elective courses:
- Adobe Indesign – Basics
- Adobe Photoshop – Basics
- Advertising on Facebook, Twitter, and Other Social Platforms
- Essentials of Leadership
- Google AdWords: Get the most out of paid search
- Definitive Guide to Higher Ratings
- What’s new in social networks? Use trends to build a successful social strategy
- Write High-Impact Copy for Your Website
- Tuition: $4,344
- Duration: Two years
Contact details: Email [email protected]
U-Dub offers a narrative and content strategy certificate for marketing, communications, advertising, and PR professionals, as well as for those who want to enter the niche.
With the certificate, students can:
- Create a content strategy plan for a real customer.
- Create content reviews of a brand and its competitors.
- Develop a content and storytelling strategy for a specific online channel and use tools such as HootSuite and Google Analytics
- The course is offered online with real-time meetings. It allows students to interact with teachers and colleagues in real-time via chat, web conference, or phone.
- Tuition: $3,225
- Duration: 7-9 weeks
Contact details: Call (800) 506-1325
University of Illinois
The University of Illinois Digital Marketing Certificate consists of three courses:
- Marketing in a digital world
- Digital tools for developing new innovative products (case study: local engines)
- Digital tools to convince customers to buy your products (case study: Pepsi update)
- Digital tools for the efficient distribution of your products (case study: Zappos)
- Digital analysis for marketing
- Digital influence on marketing
- Basic concepts of web analysis; The consumer
- Introduction to web analytics tools; Collection and analysis of qualitative data
- How and why is data collected on digital search, display, and video channels? Framework for measuring digital campaigns
- Digital marketing channel
- What it means to be digital; Why do you need a digital strategy?
- Digitally as part of the BMI plan; Media converge
- Start your digital strategy; Search in digital space
- What is the next step in the digital realm? Digital marketing case studies
Each course, which is offered exclusively through video conferencing, exercises, and questionnaires, lasts four weeks and requires six to eight hours of work per week.
- Tuition: $2,974
- Duration: Four weeks
Contact details: Call (217) 333-2747
University of San Diego
The University of San Diego was founded in 1949 and is a private Roman Catholic university that ranks 90th among the best national universities.
The university offers the Strategic Online Marketing Certificate Program to marketers, business owners, and professionals looking to expand and improve their online presence by acquiring digital marketing skills.
The courses are taught by experienced industry experts and are also suitable for people who want to change their careers.
To receive the certificate, candidates must complete eight basic courses (see figure below) with a final GPA of 2.4 or more, develop and present a portfolio with an online marketing strategy that is tailored to the needs of the company. and attend 70% of the planned courses.
Basic courses include:
- Building your brand and website
- Principles for referencing and optimization on-site
- Offsite SEO strategies: link building, content marketing, and website authority
- Email, blogging, and video marketing
- Social media marketing
- Online Advertising
- Web analysis
- Capstone project presentations
Contact details: Email [email protected] or call (619) 260-4585
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
The institute offers the digital marketing and social media analysis program to many professionals, including executives, managers, marketing managers, marketing managers, and agency executives who want to understand the rules of marketing in this new digital age to better control their digital marketing campaigns.
The program is offered in-person and covers a variety of topics, including:
- Search marketing
- Social network marketing
- Social media analytics
- Marketing and management of user-generated content
- Mobile advertising and commerce
- CRM strategy in the age of big data and digital advertising
- Earned vs. paid media
- Predictive models for targeting advertising
- Viral product design
- The multichannel experience
- Randomized experimentation
- A/B testing
- Tuition: $3,900 (excluding accommodations)
- Duration: Two days
Contact details: Call (617) 253-7166
University of Notre Dame
Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame, in partnership with Rutgers Business School Education, operates an accelerated world-class digital marketing certification program designed for marketing, advertising, communications, sales, and sales executives IT professionals.
The program shows you how to create a digital marketing strategy, personalize the digital experience and online customer acquisition process, and analyze ROI. It is taught by a faculty of leading companies in the niche of digital marketing and offers courses in the following areas:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social media marketing
- Mobile & Marketing innovation
- User Experience & Marketing
- Online Customer Acquisition
- Personalized Digital Experiences
- Web Analytics and ROI
This personal program also includes case studies, interactive sessions, and classroom exercises.
- Tuition fees: $ 4,996 (including course materials, breakfast, lunch, and a new iPad with 20% off for University of Notre Dame and Rutgers University volunteers and alumni)
- Duration: Five days
Contact details: Email [email protected] or call (514) 631-7236