If are you interested to apply for a Unicaf Scholarship to further your education and improve your marketability, then you need to read this article about the Unicaf Scholarship and University to the end.
In this article, we will be discussing what the Unicaf scholarship is all about, including some pieces of information about Unicaf University.
UNICAF partners with the United Kingdom, the US, and other European Universities to offer UNICAF scholarships online and quality higher academic degrees to students in Africa. Current partners include:
University of South Wales (UK), Marymount California University (USA), University of Nicosia (Europe)
What is Unicaf?
Unicaf was founded in 2013. Its name reflects its origins and originally comes from the University of Nicosia, the largest independent higher education institution in Cyprus.
Although it initially focused only on Africa, it has expanded its offering to offer scholarships to students from around the world if they meet certain admission criteria.
Unicaf has established several affiliated locations and information centres in Africa, including Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Egypt, Morocco, Somalia, South Africa and Zambia and Malawi.
Over 20,000 have already benefited from Unicaf grants and signed up for one of the partnership programs. It is estimated that the number of students will keep increasing yearly.
Learning centres are configured to include digital libraries, computer labs, the Internet and generators and reduce the likelihood that students will study in areas where the infrastructure is inadequate.
“As education in Africa increases and so does the demand for skilled workers, there are serious challenges for Africans who can achieve a high-quality university level that is recognized by employers around the world. The market gap must now be closed … so that the African workforce of 2040 has global value.
Why Study With UNICAF University?
- A valued partner of some of the best universities in the UK, US and EU.
- Quality programs by national and international Lectures.
- Degrees that have the same value, acceptance and credibility as all equivalent Degrees on campus
- Get internationally recognized qualifications by studying online
- Apply for a scholarship and get an accredited degree at a much lower price
- Study online, complete on campus!
About Unicaf University?
Unicaf University has a physical presence in eleven African countries and several branch campuses such as the one in Malawi and Zambia to service south-eastern Africa. The campuses aim to provide several student services and face-to-face tutorials to support the online delivery model.
Although founded by Unicaf, Unicaf University is treated as a partner university with scholarships provided for students taking the courses, whether online or in the form of partially on-campus learning. According to Dr Kevin Andrews, Vice-Chancellor, Unicaf University is currently in the process of opening additional campuses in several locations in Africa.
Why the UNICAF Scholarship?
The Unicaf Scholarship Program was established to allow talented and underprivileged students to continue their studies, and acquire internationally recognized qualifications at low cost, through online studies or on-campus learning (only available to students taking Unicaf University programmes).
If you are interested in a Unicaf scholarship, you can easily submit your application online. Each scholarship application is reviewed and decided based on the applicant’s qualifications and financial situation. Successful students receive a scholarship percentage.
What is UNICAF Scholarship?
The popular UNICAF Scholarship Programme was started in a bid to offer gifted, underprivileged international students from Africa the rare opportunity of furthering their academics by studying any internationally accredited degree at a much lower cost, these degrees are offered fully online or via blended learning.
UNICAF scholarship is outwardly one of the foremost generous scholarship programmes That received African students and additionally provides opportunities for studies at undergrad and postgraduate levels resulting in awards by one of their partner universities.
Currently, UNICAF Offers scholarships for the web programs offered by the University of South Wales situated within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the University of Nicosia, located in the EU and Marymount California University located in the USA.
For the last 20 years, UNICAF associate institutions have been continually offering scholarships to international students. Successful candidates were able to have made a significant contribution to their respective countries at an overwhelming level.
Most scholarships offered by UNICAF can be taken online, it can also be taken at various partner universities across the world.
The UNICAF scholarship is open and available to students of all nationalities.
Eligible study Level/Field
- The UNICAF full scholarship award covers both the Master’s level and PhD level.
- UNICAF Masters Scholarship
- Master in Business Administration
- MA Education
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- MSc Health Management
- MSc Web Design and Development
- UNICAF PhD Scholarship
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
General UNICAF Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
In applying for the Scholarship Programme, candidates are required to meet the following requirements:
- Be earning not more than $20,000 per year.
- Must be available to start their academic studies in 6 months from the time of receiving admission to study one of the programs offered.
- Must meet the requirements for one of the respective programs of study
- To find out if you are qualified to apply for your program of choice please visit the listed link section of the partner universities for UNICAF Scholarships.
- For the Marymount California State University programmes please follow the link below: https://unicafuniversity.com/marymount-california-university/
- Interest candidates in the University of Nicosia which is the capital of Cyprus please follow the link below: https://www.unicaf.org/university-of-nicosia-receives-the-efqm-recognized-for-excellence-5-stars-award/
- As regards the UNICAF University program please click the link below: https://unicafuniversity.com/admission-criteria/
UNICAF Scholarship Benefits
The winner of the award will receive a laptop. The other four winners will receive tablets including a monetary award of $500, $300, $200 and $100 respectively
Students interested in this UNICAF Scholarships must submit an application
letter to be considered for a scholarship.
Each scholarship application deserves consideration and a decision is
ultimately made depending on the person’s academic qualifications including the
financial state of the student. Qualified students will be given a partial
Apply and take advantage of UNICAF Scholarship Programme.
Application Closing Date
The scholarship is continuous, you can apply for the scholarship opportunity
at any time.
Use the scholarship link below to apply for the UNICAF scholarship.