This article contains information on the Inspiring Educational Quotes for Students to help them thriven in every way.
Read these educational quotes to inspire students to take another step to achieving their dreams.
1. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” – Nelson Mandela
Education is the number step for people to acquire the knowledge, empowerment and skills they need to make our world a better place.
2. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever” – Mahatma Gandhi
Seizing the day is important, but always make time to learn more deeply and broadly in your studies. The quote above is one of the Inspiring Educational Quotes for Students taht will help you be more intentional inlife as a student.
3. “The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity” – Dorothy Parker
The more you learn and the more you want to learn, the more interesting the world becomes for you and the more interesting it becomes to discover it.
4. “If You are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people” – Chinese Proverb
You can make an impact on the world in many ways. But there is no greater impact than spreading education and empowering people who will empower people and teach people who in turn will empower and teach more people.
5. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer” – Albert Einstein
Getting an education is not easy, and a lot of students experience challenges during their degree studies. The vital thing to do is to keep on believing in yourself and never think of giving up.
6. “Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself” – Chinese Proverb
You may have access to professors from different best universities in the world, but it is still important that you become willing to do the job, even if it’s difficult. If you can’t do it alone, remember that getting help is part of the job.
This is one of the Inspiring Educational Quotes for Students that will help you take decisions more effectively
7. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” – Benjamin Franklin
Education often requires expensive resources, such as time and money, which are mostly very difficult to find.
But those who do invest those resources tend to end up richer—not only because they often improve their finances, but also because they are wealthier in their minds.
8. “The highest result of education is tolerance” – Hellen Keller
It is also said in the vision of most universities. When people are educated, you remove barriers. You help them learn about other situations, cultures and countries. You have created a world that is more tolerant of diversities and more tolerant of all people.
This is one of the Inspiring Educational Quotes for Students that will help you become more tolerant
9. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you” – B. B. King
Education stays on top when it comes to long-term investment. The time and money you invest in getting educated, the courage you have to overcome challenges and persevere…it will all pay off for the rest of your life.
10. “Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another” – G.K. Chesterton
Education brings you closer to the stories, theories and achievements of distant cultures and generations. It gives you more knowledge than you can acquire on your own in a lifetime.
11. “The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows” – Sydney J. Harris
Before you start on your higher education journey, all you can boast of is your experience. Education will open you up to opportunities to access thought leaders near and far throughout history to understand the world in deeper and more complex ways.
This is one of the Inspiring Educational Quotes for Students that will help you maximise your education.
12. “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education” – Martin Luther King
When your critical thinking is developed, you stop taking things for granted. You start to question the state of things and why they are like that. You’ll learn about people who saw mistakes and were encouraged enough to do things differently in their lives or lead a nation through a transformation that is impactful. Yes, courage and tenacity are required and needed, but as you get educated, you start to realize that you too can make a difference.
This is one of the Inspiring Educational Quotes for Students that will help you become more curious that will lead you to uderstand more about why things are the way they are.
13. “When you educate one person you can change a life, when you educate many you can change the world”- Shai Reshef
Shai Reshef is a well-established educational entrepreneur, he is the one who founded the University of the People and also the current president, the world’s first tuition-free, non-profit, and accredited university. He made it his top mission to help open the doors of higher education in his lifetime.
Take the next step towards your dreams with these Inspiring Educational Quotes for Students
Always have these educational quotes close to you. Keep them among your favourites, you can also have them printed out and keep them in your wallet, or you can decide to hang them on the wall. Read them to yourself any time you get stuck, and always remind yourself:
You are worth the effort, so do not even think of giving up on your beautiful dreams. Maximise these Inspiring Educational Quotes for Students.