Are you an international student, and you are looking for masters scholarship to fund your education while studying in Europe? Search no further; the Educations.com Masters scholarship open to all international students studying in Europe can cover your study expenses.
The educations.com masters scholarships for international students in Europe does not descriminate, as it is open to all international students studying in Europe, all you need to do is apply, and wait for a favourable response.
Brief Educations.com Masters Scholarship for International Students Description
Educations.com is offering a master’s scholarship up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure as a masters internal student.
The scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2021 semester onwards, and is open to students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school.
Educations.com (part of EMG – Educations Media Group)
Eligibility Study Field/Level
Master’s level degree at a European institute
International students from all over the world
General Eligibility Requirements for the Educations.com Masters Scholarship
- Applying to a university/graduate school within Europe.
- Applying for a master’s-level degree starting in the Fall 2021.
- The program must be studied either within Europe or online via distance learning from a European institute.
- Meeting the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, such as holding an undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree and meeting language requirements for the program.
- Holding or eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- Studying abroad in a country that you are not a citizen of or currently residing in (unless currently studying abroad).
Educations.com Master’s Scholarship Benefits
The educations.com masters scholarships is a tuition fee waiver of up to €5000.
Educations.com Master’s Scholarship Application Guidelines
The application consists of (1) filling out an application form and (2) submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”
Please be aware that applications for the educations.com master’s scholarships for international students must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
Application Closing date(s)
The application period ends on the 17th of May 2021.
Educations.com Master’s Scholarship official application and page link is seen below. follow the link for more details and application.