The International UNIL Masters Scholarship/Grants for foreign students offered by the University of Lausanne in Switzerland on a merit and competitive basis to all international students who are to pursue a Masters Degree programme at the University. If you are an International student and you are seeking a masters degree at the said University then you are to apply to this scholarship.
Brief UNIL Masters Grants in Switzerland Description
The UNIL Masters Grants in Switzerland foreign students is Offered by the University of Lausanne.
The International Master’s Grants is offered on a competitive basis to students from different Countries who wish to seek a Masters Degree at the University.
This UNIL Masters Grants is sponsored by University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Eligible Study Level/Field
All Master’s degree programmes from among those that are offered by the UNIL which could be found through this link
Except the following Masters Courses listed below, others are accepted
- Masters in the School of Medicine, Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and magistracy specialism Lausanne, Master of Education, Master of crimina Law. All MASs (PhD programmes)
Note: For the Master’s degree in Law, only two specializations which includes “comparative and international law” and “legal theory” are considered eligible to submit application for the Masters scholarships.
All International students are eligible to apply to this scholarship
General Eligibility Requirements for the UNIL Masters Grants for Foreign Students in Switzerland
- Applicants must have obtained a university degree outside Switzerland which is considered to be equal to a bachelor at UNIL in Switzerland before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- To have seperated yourself at the time of your studies, especially via particularly excellent academic results.
- To have a language level of not less than B2, according to European Language Portfolio global scale in French or English which is corresponding to the language in which your selected masters degree program is taught.•
- Applicant must not to have been registered or affiliated with UNIL in the past.
- Applicant must have to pay the CHF 200.00 administration fee.
UNIL Master’s Grants for Foreign Students Benefits
- The UNIL Masters Grants in Switzerland is granted for the least statutory period of the Masters degree programme chosen by the student.
- It accumulates to CHF 1,600 each month from 15 September to 15 July, or 10 months a year for the complete period of the masters degree program, 1 and a half years or 2 years depending on the chosen masters degree programme, with the exception of situations of definitive failure after the first year of receiving the award
- International Students who are offered a scholarship will be exempted from the fixed fees for registration for the courses, and the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees that is required to be paid each semester.
- Applicants for the UNIL Masters Grants in Switzerland must not apply for admission to the masters degree through the Admissions Department (SII).
- Applicants must submit their filled application refer to the document, “list of important documents to attach to your application”, unbound, by post.
- The selected official deadline for applications is 1 November to begin a Master’s programme in the year subsequent academic year, in the autumn semester or in the spring semester if the programme permits. The postmark is going to attest to the date sent.
- It is considered very important to read the UNIL Masters Grants in Switzerland Frequently Asked Questions here, and also visit the scholarship official website – link found below to access the official application form and for well explained information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application Closing Date
1 Nov 2020 is the annual deadline for this scholarship
Leave a Reply