Applications in search of scholarships are being accepted for the Australian Government Research Training program scholarship 2020 open for international students from around the world. Therefore if you are an international student it is important that you go through this article, to be able to get yourself acquainted with the information in this article, and as well stand a chance of winning this scholarship that will be of great help in funding your graduate or postgraduate studies in Australia.
Brief scholarship description
Applications are now encouraged to apply for the Australian Government research training program scholarships at the University of Adelaide 2020. The Australian Government University RTP Scholarship is a scholarship that is fully funded in Australia to achieve a master’s or doctoral degree.
The University of Adelaide research scholarship is open to all students from all over the world, regardless of their nationality. Adelaide Australian government research scholarship program for training is available in all areas of academic discipline and faculties. The duration of the scholarship is 3 years.
A wide range of disciplines are available, including:
- Mathematical Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Sciences is available
The University of Adelaide is one of the most prestigious universities in Australia and internationally recognized for its excellence in teaching and research.
University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship is hosted In Adelaide, Australia
Eligible Study Level/Field
Available Academic Fields & Majors:
The Australian Government Research training programs from the University of Adelaide in Australia offers scholarship opportunities for all major majors/faculties. The list of fields is given below.
- Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
Applicants must be International Students, and must not come from Australia
Australian Scholarship for research training program is a fully-funded scholarship for international students in Australia.
The 2020 Research scholarship in Australia covers the following costs.
- Allowance: an annual grant of AUD 28,092 (excluding taxes, 2020 value) for a maximum of 2 years for a master’s degree in research and up to 3 years for a doctorate in research.
- Full tuition fees for teachers for up to 2 years and doctoral students for up to 4 years.
- Health insurance companies (paid sick leave).
- Health insurance for foreign students (OSHC)
- Air ticket (1000 USD trip from your home country to/from Adelaide.
- Submission of the final thesis (e.g., editing, printing, binding) AUD 840 for doctoral students.
- 420 AUD for research master’s candidates.
General Eligibility requirements
- These are the basic eligibility criteria for scholarships in Australia for Masters and scholarships in Australia for PhDs in Research.
- Applicants must be international students.Applicants must have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honors Degree
- Applicants must demonstrate that they meet the English language requirements of the University of Adelaide
Scholarship Application Guidelines
All applicants must submit an online application form. The link to the online application form and the link to the official website are given below.
Application Closing date.
Applicants will be informed of the result of their scholarship application in mid-October 2020.
The beneficiaries must start their research program in the first semester of 2021 (between January 1, 2021, and June 30, 2021).
The final deadline for applying for the Australian government research scholarship for 2020 at the University of Adelaide is July 10, 2020