Warwick vice chancellor’s international scholarships are open for Ph.D. and Research students studying at University of Warwick in the UK.
International students around the world are welcome to apply for the Warwick chancellor’s international scholarships. This is a Ph.D., and Research focused scholarship open to students studying at the University of Warwick. Therefore if a fall in the category of being an international student and you’re interested in studying at the University of Warwick, then the vice-chancellor international scholarship is an option for you to consider.
Brief Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships Description
The chancellor’s international scholarship is an annual scholarship allocated through a combined postgraduate research scholarship contest. The Warwick Vice chancellor’s international scholarship is tenable at the University of Warwick and open to overseas students.
The scholarship is hosted at the University of Warwick, UK.
Eligible Study Level/Field
Ph.D. program and postgraduate research related disciplines offered at Warwick University
All international students classified as ‘overseas’ students for fee purposes are eligible to obtain the scholarship.
General Eligibility Requirements for the Warwick Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships
To be eligible for the scholarship candidates who are applying for a chancellor’s international scholarship must at the same time be applying for a Ph.D. program at Warwick to begin in October 2021
- Overseas students currently enrolled on a Ph.D. or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick can apply in their first year of admission and registration only.
- Interested candidates should expect to be overseas students for fee purposes; apart from this, there are no other nationality related criteria.
- The sensitivity of this scholarship is dependent on the level of study, which is a Ph.D. But all disciplines offered at the university are eligible
- There is no such provision of deferring scholarship to the next academic year.
Warwick Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships Benefits
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships award made available for entry in autumn 2020 will encompass the following:
- The tuition fees of the oversea student to be paid in full (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend will be offered in line with UKRI rates (Full-time award holders will receive a provisional £15,239 for 2021/22, expected to be made official by February 2021)
- The length of funding is 3.5 years. But if the applicant had already started their first year of study when they applied, then the learned of the scholarship funding will be reduced accordingly.
Warwick university scholarships Application Guidelines
To quickly apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship for an overseas student at the University of Warwick, you will need to click on the ‘Apply Here’ link when you’re on the official scholarship website.
The official deadline for applications is slated at 11:59 pm (GMT), 16 Jan 2021.
It is of paramount importance to read the Guidance Notes for interested applicants and visit the Scholarship Link section’s official website for detailed information on how to sequential apply for this scholarship.
Warwick university scholarships Application Closing Date
The annual application deadline for this scholarship is on the 16 Jan 2021